- Anstis, Siena and Sophie Barnett. “Digital Transnational Repression and Host States’ Obligation to Protect Against Human Rights Abuses” (2022) Oxford Journal of Human Rights Practice 1.
- Anstis, Siena and RJ Reid. “The Adverse Human Rights Impacts of Canadian Technology Companies: Reforming Export Control with the Introduction of Mandatory Human Rights Due Diligence” (2021) Canadian Journal of Law and Technology 1.
- Anstis, Siena. “Government Procurement Law and Hacking Technology: The Role of Public Contracting in Regulating an Invisible Market” (2021) 41 Computer Law & Security Review 1.
- Anstis, Siena and Molly Joeck. “Detaining the Uncooperative Migrant” (2020) 33 Osgoode Hall Journal of Law and Social Policy 38.
- Anstis, Siena, Joshua Blum, and Jared Will. “Separate but Unequal: Immigration Detention in Canada and the Great Writ of Liberty” (2018) 63:2 McGill Law Journal 1.
- Anstis, Siena, Thomas Touchie and The Honourable Justice Thomas A. Cromwell. “Revisiting the Role of Presumptions of Legislative Intent in Statutory Interpretation” (2017) 95:2 Canadian Bar Review 297.
- Anstis, Siena and the The Homourable Justice Thomas A. Cromwell. “The Legal Services Gap: Access to Justice as a Regulatory Issue” (2017) 42:1 Queen’s Law Journal 1.
- Anstis, Siena and Dr. Fabien Gélinas, Clément Camion, Catherine Piché, Mariko Khan and Karine Bates. Foundations of Civil Justice: Towards a Value-Based Framework for Civil Reform (Springer: New York, 2015).
- Anstis, Siena and Frédéric Mégret. “The Taylor Case: Aiding and Abetting, Specific Direction and the Possibility of Strict Liability for Remote Offenders” in Collection of Essays in Honour of Justice Hassan Bubacar Jallow (Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, 2015).
- Anstis, Siena and Dr. Nandini Ramanujam. “Legal Empowerment, Social Movements and Fostering Equitable Economic Development in Cambodia” (2013) 2:1 Canadian Journal of Poverty Law.
- Anstis, Siena. “Using Law to Impair the Rights and Freedoms of Human Rights Defenders: A Case Study of Cambodia” (2012) 4:3 Oxford Journal of Human Rights Practice.
- Noural Al-Jizawi, Siena Anstis, Sophie Barnett, Sharly Chan, Niamh Leonard, Adam Senft, and Ron Deibert, “Psychological and Emotional War: Digital Transnational Repression in Canada” (2022) Citizen Lab Research Report No. 151, University of Toronto.
- Anstis, Siena, Irene Poetranto and Sharly Chan. On/Offline: Multidimensional Threats Faced by Environmental Human Rights Defenders in Southeast Asia 2020. Global Information Society Watch.
- Anstis, Siena and Edin Omanovic. “Canada’s commitment to media freedom must be matched by action.” In the Globe and Mail (April 2021).
- Anstis, Siena, Jon Penney and Sophie Barnett. “Canadian technology is being used to thwart human rights overseas — but there are solutions.” In the Toronto Star (November 2020).
- Anstis, Siena, Ron Deibert, and John Scott-Railton, “A Proposed Response to the Commercial Surveillance Emergency.” (2019). In Lawfare.
Submissions to Government/International Organizations
- Anstis, Siena, Sophie Barnett, Dr. Ron Deibert, Lex Gill, Jon Penney, RJ Reid and Adam Senft. Submission to the Government of Canada on the Renewal of the Responsible Business Conduct Strategy (2020).
- Anstis, Siena, Dr. Ronald J. Deibert and Jon Penney. Submission of the Citizen Lab (Munk School of Global Affairs and Public Policy, University of Toronto) to the United Nations Special Rapporteur on the Promotion and Protection of the Right to Freedom of Opinion and Expression on the Surveillance Industry and Human Rights 2019.